Translate

27 February 2014

Day 27 D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop: If you had to do it all over again, would you do anything different when you first started gaming

I'm not sure we could have done things much differently. In our relative isolation, there weren't any local game stores to patronize, few, if any, other gaming groups to become involved with, a scarcity of gaming products, and no internet, of course. I don't even think we were aware there were such things as gaming conventions to attend.  

We didn't suffer from the personality clashes that seem to pepper so many of these reminisces, so no regrets there. We were always eager to welcome anyone who showed any interest in the game. I suppose we could have put more effort into recruiting new people. That may be the one thing I would do differently, if given the chance.

All in all, we had a great time, and I remember it fondly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment