Translate

08 February 2014

Day 8 D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop: First set of polyhedral dice you owned

I am not sure if I still have the first set of dice I purchased. I don't remember which ones they were. It is very likely that at least some of them are still rattling around the old dice bowl. What I can say is that I have some of the first dice I ever used. When my friend Dan bought his Moldvay/Cook basic and expert sets, they each came with dice. Really crappy, cheap dice that flaked plastic and looked hideous. You were supposed to color in the numbers with a crayon that was also provided. They were the only dice our group had available and they were passed around from DM to DM. When I graduated high school I had one of the sets in my possession. I still have most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment